We collect your information in different ways on calcadtf.com. One purpose for collecting personal information is to provide our customers with an efficient, meaningful, and customized online experience. For example, your personal information can be used to:
* Help make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
* Help you find information, products and services more quickly.
* Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
* Help remind you of new information, products and services that we offer.
At the same time, when you make a purchase from calcadtf.com, we collect your name, email address, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and credit card number. We collect this information in order to bill you for your order. We will not disclose your information to any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Information collected may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
* Register to be a member of calcadtf.com
* Deliver products and services that you have purchased online
* Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases
* Confirm your orders
* Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
* Introduce great valued and featured items to you
* Find and stock the products you want
* Customize your shopping experience
Your personal information will be automatically encrypted or encoded before it is sent over the Internet by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). When you enter calcadtf.com, any personal information including address, telephone number, account number and other information that personally identifies you, is secured through data encryption technology. This protection applies in areas including but not limited to, online ordering, order status, and credit application. Any access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to this information to perform a specific job are granted the access to it. The site contains links to other web sites, and calcadtf.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices on those third party web sites. You may need to review their respective privacy policies as well.
The cookie technology can provide you with tailored information while visiting a web site. Oursite does not store your individual names, email addresses, street addresses, credit card numbers or phone numbers, etc. in cookies placed on your computer. However, the site does collect non-identifiable information from visiting our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we track the domains people visit and we measure visitors’ activities on the site, but we do so in ways to keep personal information non-identifiable. calcadtf.com uses such data to analyze trends and statistics in order to help us provide better customer service.
Updates to This Policy
Questions & Feedback
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the promotional communications from calcadtf.com, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or contact us.